Orientation menu


International


Coat of arms of city

Uničov - Official website


Find

 


 

Path: Home Page

Contact Information

  • About UnicovAbout Unicov (24.10.2007)
    Unicov was founded in 1213 by the Moravian margrave Vladislav Jindrich, the king Premysl Otakar´s brother. The town was to become the centre of mining of precious metals, but this plan never came true. However in Middle Ages Unicov belonged to the most important Moravians seats. The development of economy was stopped by Svedish occupation in 1642 - 1650.
    Document folders: English

  • parish church of Nanebevzeti Panny MarieWalking to monuments and ghostly buildings and spooks of Unicov town (22.10.2007)
    A walk thought the town for recognition of Unicov town cultural monuments will start at the parish church of Nanebevzeti Panny Marie. The church, coming from the first half of the14th century, is recorded in a list of state cultural monuments as a significant Gothic and late Renaissance architecture.
    Document folders: English

  • StatueHistory of Unicov town (21.10.2007)
    Unicov town, one of seven Moravian royal towns, is situated in crossing of Hana plain, the Hruby Jesenik and Nizky Jesenik. A centre of this region is the Oskava river basin.
    Document folders: English

 
 

 

web & design , editorial system

  • Content Updates: 21.7.2014
  • Number of views 106 (since 22.7.2014)